Saturday, January 3, 2009

So I`m 29 now....

I`m not sure if I`m severely depressed cause I`m almost 30, or if I`m thankful that I have another year before I turn 30, to `get it right.` There`s a whole lot I want to do this year, it almost feels like turning 30 is the start of something new, so I feel like I have to get some shit together, fix some stuff up, and somehow prep myself for this whole 30 thing. I don`t know, really. I have a few goals. I think I`m too embarassed to write them down, they seem like goals that should have been done already, years ago. BUT they are mine, and I can`t hide them, I guess.

1. Finally get my license.
2. Start saving money.
3. Leave the country for a vacation.
4. Start school again.
5. Do something other than go to work.
6. Yoga.
7. Make more money.

Ah I`ll finish the rest later, I`m out of goals for now.
lame.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good grief WOMAN! If you do all those things, what are we going to have left to bitch about? Those are awesome & realistic goals! I support you all the way E1! I hope I win the lottery and then you can skip the whole savings part!

Anonymous said...

I have to agree with erinne...They are all very realistic and you can do them! I only have one and that is to get outside more and do stuff.
i would like to leave the province maybe...we are at our 2 year reunion shuga! miss your life
Haley

Erin-Dot-D said...

Thanks Ladies.
Just gotta put things into action, starting NOW!
Love you and miss you both.
Haley, LEAVE the province, come to Alberta for a visit. It's super sassy here, I promise!