Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Bored.

Ya so I haven't been blogging much lately. I'm bored and don't have anything to write about. I guess if I'm bored, I could blog and that would entertain me, but I'm kinda stuck. I want to go on a mini vacation somewhere. SOON.
I'm thinking of going to Edmonton for a night or two in February. Just to check out the city and hit up the west edmonton mall. I guess it's about 3.5 hours from Calgary by bus.

I also want to head to Banff this month to go skiing. Woo hoo!

Work is alright, it's pretty boring. Same old crap, nothing really exciting, which is to be expected since I'm an administrative Assistant for an Insurance company. Yawn.

I live for the weekends these days, but then never do anything fun on the weekends. I need to change that. I need to look forward to more than just days off.

Word to your mother.

No comments: