Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Dear fellow emailers,

Why do you insist on forwarding those stupid, sappy email forward things?
Sometimes they have a nice, incredibly cheesy message, followed by a death threat.

WTF is that?

If you don't forward this to 10 people in the next 3 minutes, something really bad will happen to you, or someone you love will die. Seriously? The internet knows if I don't forward it, and it is somehow able to end someones life? Or jinx me? Come on.

Take this one for example:

I like you for who you are to me...a true friend. And if I don't get this back, I'll take the hint.
Something good will happen to you tomorrow between (1:00pm - 4:00pm)

Ok, what kind of genious did it take to write this.....I like you for who you are to me?

Second, why the eff would I send the exact same email back to you, if that were the case, the email would continue to go back and forth between us forever, cause then I would expect it back, now wouldn't I? Then you, then me, then you, etc. And to top it all off, something good will happen to me tomorrow? between 1pm and 4pm?

I'm still waiting....

No comments: