Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Music is not my boyfriend....a compilation of music.

Remember that song? I HATE IT!

BUT... what I'm not missing is a great compilation of music that I've posted on my blog for the past 2.5 years. I've been labelling everything. When I post a song, I label it under music, when I post something I think is funny, I label it under funny. So by clicking on music, it will take you to everything I've ever posted under the label of music for the past 2.5 years. Which I love. Of course this does not include all my faves. But it gives a really good indication of what I've been listening to.
P.S. some videos may not work on youtube anymore.....but still, worth checking out.

For me, it takes me back to various moments of my life over the past 2.5 years.

I started listing some of the moments, but it got really lame quickly. So I decided to stop, cause only I will feel those moments, you won't, unless you're Erinne Henry...cause she was there.

BUT you might discover some really wicked tracks.....

MUSIC -ERIN'S POSTS

No comments: