Friday, June 1, 2007

Tijuana lady!

So I've discovered a totally KICK ASS song on this cd I have owned for a while but I think I always fell asleep before this song came on. The song is called Tijuana Lady by Gomez, and the Cd is called The chillout" and it features bands/artists such as:

Coldplay
Air
Zero 7
Embrace
Depeche Mode
Gorillaz
Radiohead
Massive Attack
Gomez
Doves
Stereophonics
Blur
Life on Mars
Kinobe
Goldfrapp
Grove Armada
The Chemical Brothers
Lemon Jelly
Moby
Everything but the Girl
Moloko
Calexico
and more!

Now if this doesn't sound like the best sort of Ambient compilation, then you can go fuck yourself!

Here are the lyrics.....

Tijuana lady - Gomez

Take me down to where you hide
Lay me down, lay me down inside
What use now, hold back this pacific tide
Tijuana lady where did you goI been chasin you around old mehico
Gonna find my way back to san diego
Baby whered you hide
Take me down to where you hide
Play me around, leave me all your sadness
Make no sound, cos I know you'll lie
Tijuana lady, lets take it slow
I know that I'm no head honcho
I'll keep you warm in my silky poncho
Tijuana lady where did you go
I heard you lost a last sombrero
Tijuana lady which way dyou flow
Im a el mariachi desparado
Where'd you hide
Tell me whered you hide
enchilada desparado days
Senorita come back and meet me again
Buona vista, senorita, yeah
I love you so come back, be with me again

No comments: