Wednesday, June 13, 2007

The day I hit the coast!

Tomorrow I am flying to St. John, New Brunswick.

My best friend Haley will be picking me up at the St. John airport.

We will then head to Oromocto. I lived there from when I was 12-17 years old. I am going to attend my high school reunion. I sorta wonder why I'm going, cause I didn't really talk to many of the people who will be attending the reunion. I have a few friends who are going, it will be great to see them! I am so excited to see Haley though! She has been living in Victoria for the past year and just moved back to NB about 2 weeks ago.

I will be sure to take tons of pictures, and do some fun and exciting stuff. Hopefully once this vacation is over, I will feel totally relaxed and get back to blogging. I'm hoping to start writing some interesting stuff rather than just about my outings in Toronto.

à la prochaine!

No comments: