Friday, November 7, 2008

I'll take back the city...

Ok, Hmmm.
What should I write about.
I love Calgary.
I love my job.
I love my boyfriend.
I love my apartment.

What else.

Nick wakes me up every morning, on time, with a bath ready for me, with bubbles, ducks and a cup of coffee on the side. And even makes breakfast most days of the week. How sweet is that? In return, I make supper for when he gets home from work.
I'm really happy here. The best move I've ever made.

I mean there are things I don't like about my job, but I'm learning the in's and out's and I think things are going to be really good there.
I work in an office, 2 floors, 24th and 25th, I have an amazing view of the rockies, about 140 people in total on both floors.
My department has 5 people including me, we are tucked away in our own special section, we don't deal with customers, my phone never rings, I love it.
We rule. haha. My coworkers range from 35-40, except me of course.
We make fun of eachother and talk shit to eachother often during the day.
If we ask eachother to do a shitty job, we compensate oneanother with coffee or candy.
We swear, gossip, talk trash, all in the most professional way.
The "other chick" in my department, I will call her "T" she is basically a more sofisticated 10 year older version of me.
I get paid a decent wage, great benefits, 15 minutes to work by bus.
I couldn't be happier.

p.s. just for the hell of it, I will mention this: I think Obama's a Douche!

No comments: