Thursday, November 27, 2008

Fluttering Designs - By Vanessa Kennedy


Hey everyone,

My friend Vanessa has been busy the past few years making jewelry and now has a shop set up online through Etsy. She also sells some of her jewelry in local shops in North Bay, ON, her "hometown".

Check out this necklace she made, I think is super fantastic.

Description: This lightweight necklace is the perfect addition to any fall wardrobe!

An 8mm Copper colored Stardust bead is surrounded by wooden beads decorated with copper colored bead caps, 6mm Light Smoked Topaz Swarovski crystals, and copper colored rounds. The toggle clasp closure makes it easy for both left handed and right handed folks to put on and take off.

Length from clasp to clasp is 21".

Hey and why not grab the matching earrings while yer at it!

Click HERE to visit Fluttering Designs!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow good job Vanessa. You always did like crafts even as a small kid. Keep up the good work.

Unknown said...

I thought I had left a comment thanking you for this post..I guess I just said it over MSN. Anyhow, thank you for the shout-out! I miss you like craaaaazy.

P.S. Thanks Mom 2!