Sunday, October 21, 2007

Shout out out out out out out as much as ya wanna

well I went to a concert in Monteal tonight. Golden dogs opening for the Should out out out out out's

Have to admit, I love the Golden Dogs and have seen them live 3 times with E2 over the past 3 years and they are just wicked. So when I found out they were playing just down the road from my Hotel in Montreal literally a 7 minute walk) I HAD to go!

WICKED and the Shout out out out out's are fucking fantastic beyond anything ever.

I am so going to see them in Toronto.

I made sure, when I saw the front "peeps" from golden dogs, that I thanked them for making my stay in montreal fantastic, cause as for the meetings and work stuff.........its sucked hardcore.....it really has. I can't wait for this work weekend to be over.


Peace I'm out..........

1 comment:

InmateK8 said...

K so I couldn't be anymore jealous of you than I am at this point. I have been listening to the Shout....'s since this past winter non-friggin-stop. Can't get enough, seriously. I drove all the way to Edmonton just to buy their CD because it was an indie release and we didn't have a music store yet. Can't believe you saw them you lucky tramp!