Monday, October 8, 2007

Nothing to say.....really.

So I have moved into my new apartment. So far so good. I have a lot of work to do, unpacking, sorting and getting rid of things. I don't have much space and I don't have any storage....FUN!

Getting to work has been a nightmare...literally. It takes a lot longer and i have to take 2 busses and a subway. All in all it takes about an hour to get to work, compared to 35 minutes from my last apartment......ahh life...never 100%.

I've been pretty impatient and annoyed lately. Nothing specific. Just my mood in general.
I'm pretty sick of people lying about shit. Seems everyone is doing it these days. WICKED!

I'm thinking about my birthday coming up in a couple of months. I'm turning 28 and that's kind of weird. I'm hoping 28 is a year of many accomplishments...that would be great. Let's see how it goes.

1 comment:

E said...

Hey lady! Glad you updated, and I bet you that your 28th year will be fabulous. I gotcha back! E