Friday, July 27, 2007

Lookin' back!

"Lookin back.. lookin back, lookin back, lookin back
You know it's hot
Don't forget, what you got"
Lauren hill - "Every ghetto city"

So tonight after talking to a friend, about her current break up, I decided to look back on a few posts from almost a year ago when Sean and I broke up.
Wowzers.
There aren't many, surprisingly.....

One August 25th, and 3 in October......
We broke up the end of august.
Interesting.

The other thing I find interesting is the fact that I called Sean tonight to get some advice.....which is something I never thought I would do, but I know he would give me good, honest, un-biased, advice.

Maybe I should reconsider asking him......
why? I don't know.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

what did he say?

Anonymous said...

It is always nice to know why. If it is something that boters you then you have the right to know why.

Erin-Dot-D said...

It wasn't a why question, it was about something I want to do but wasn't sure if I should.....