Monday, April 27, 2009

Life's little surprises!

This morning when I woke up, I checked my bank account to make sure I have enough to cover rent, which is coming up in a few days, and I magically find a $56.00 deposit from the Government. Thank you Government, you have now given me a bit of cash to get me by until my EI kicks in, if it ever does....oh and thank you Government, for making me wait over 4 weeks and counting to potentially get EI benefits that I have paid into for 10 years and never claimed....Give me my money, biatch!

2 comments:

E2teedot said...

You rule! I miss you! It's sunny here today, perfect for pulling a sickey at work. I'm going to walk to work today. You'll get a great job Erin! I know it!

Erin-Dot-D said...

Thanks E, I hope I do too, although having the summer off would be totally wicked. But summer just isn't summer if I'm a broke ass bitch!