Thursday, April 23, 2009

Employment stats.

Or should I say, Un-employment Stats.

Jobs I have applied for: 77
Interviews: 4
Offers: 0

I'm losin the game here. I have to add, that about 45 of those jobs I applied for in April, and most of them don't close til May 1st-ish. So there's hope.
I never thought it would be this tough to find a job, I had 4 offers during the first month, when I moved here in August.

In other news, I feel confident saying that the Flames have won their past 2 games, not because I checked the scores, but because the amount of screaming, yelling, honking and woohooing I have heard outside my apartment from the pubs on 17th Ave.

2 comments:

Chele said...

hang in there, a job will come your way pretty soon!

Erin-Dot-D said...

Thanks, for the sake of my bank account I hope so too!