Monday, March 10, 2008

And I know I've been runnin' for years!

I still have the urge to run away, and I'm not sure that running from one job to another is going to solve my problem.

I'm a different person today, than I was 2 years ago, or 5 years ago, not entirely, but there definitely is a difference. My thoughts are different, my goals are different, my interests are different and it takes different things to make me happy. What I should be doing is finding the things that make me happy now, and doing them, or seeing them, or pursuing them. Yet somehow I find myself sticking to what I'm used to. What is it going to take to make me move forward? I can't keep doing what I'm doing.

I wish things could be easier.

1 comment:

MUD said...

Do what you did, and you will get what you got. Change starts within you and the direction you go depends upon what direction you look. All my life I looked for things to get better and for the most part they did.
I find happiness is a state of being and not getting or doing things that make me happy. A simple day doing things I enjoy and I go to sleep happy. If I work hard, I'm generally too tired to worry about happiness.
I don't know why I stopped reading your blog, I just lost the link and moved on. We did have a great time in Louisiana. With as man French speaking people there you might enjoy a trip to Lafayette. LA. I know you would enjoy the food. MUD