Sunday, March 29, 2009

A few things....

1. Ok, So battlestar Gallactica ended last week, I thought the ending was pretty good. There are a few unresolved issues, that should have been resolved or explained, ie. Starbuck. But all in all, I liked it.

2. I went to see Watchmen last night, way too long, dragged out like crazy There were a few things I liked about it, but on the whole I thought it was borderline moonbatty and lacked a good plot.

3. I worked a temp position at a homeless shelter last week, in the office. Gave me something to do while I am unemployed, and a bit of extra cash too.

4. Somehow I have more money being unemployed than I did while I was working.

5. I have an interview on Tuesday, only my second interview in a month, jobs are slow.

6. Rob is funny, see www.bobesmash.blogspot.com

7. Here's my new-ish hair cut (ya I got it like a month ago)

No comments: