Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes!

So, after leaving home about 10 years ago, I am now living with my parents again, in Kingston......
I no longer have my friends, or my boyfriend to hang out with.
I no longer have a bedroom
I no longer have a kitchen
I no longer have a livingroom
I no longer have an apartment...

Weird.

I will be flying out to Calgary, around July 9th. with the "SHATS" (do the language/vocab. conversion)

Dear all of you who are mad at me,

Please don't be...
You will remain my best of best friends for the rest of my life.
I will never stop loving you, or ever stop thinking of you.
I might be farther away from you, but you will never be far from my heart.
Please remember I will visit all of you when I return to Ontario.
If one of you "are gonna get it", then the rest of you will too!

Of all people, you can count on me, to never forget.
EVER.
Mark my words.

Erin. Dot. Dee

No comments: