Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Virgin festival!

When I bought my tickets in March I thought this day would never come! It's here. Finally!

This weekend I will be seeing the following bands perform on Toronto island....

Saturday:
K-os, M.I.A, Arctic Monkeys, Interpol, BJORK!!!!!!!!!!!
There are 25 other bands to see on saturday so in between these concerts I will wander around and check stuff out. There are 4 stages set up.

Sunday:
Louis XIV (woo hooooooo), Tokyo Police Club, Blonde Redhead, Stars, Metric, The Killers and THE SMASHING PUMPKINS!!!! Once again there are 25 other bands playing throughout the day that I will check out....

One of my best friends Kate is flying to Toronto from Alberta for the concert, it worked out well cause she is on course in Borden right after the concert....for 3 months....YAY!

No comments: